Monday, March 3, 2008

We Can Hardly Wait

My sister is flying out to visit next week and we are all sooooo excited - Garrett especially! Can you tell by the count-down chain hanging on his dresser?!? The topic of discussion about 13 times a day is...how many days until she comes...how many hours is that...is it after one more Sunday...will she be here in the morning...if she's here around dinner-time, can we eat early that day so she comes faster??? You know...all those questions that a mom just loves to answer over and over and over! It's pretty cute though...he is getting her room ready for her...complete with enough artwork to completely redecorate her dorm room when she goes home if he has his way and makes her bring all his pictures and decorations back with her!

I love how excited he is...because secretly I'm just as excited...though I don't have the artwork to prove it! Maybe I'll spend the afternoon doodling with him instead of vacuuming her room!

No comments: