I've been trying to decide what my favorite thing is to share this week...sometimes it's too hard to pick just one thing! But here it is...
After we moved to TX, I was desperate to find some nice Sunday music...all you UT people don't realize how good you have it, having entire radio stations dedicated to a great variety of music on Sundays!!! I did a little searching and came across this one..."Hymns Made of String" by Chad Woolner. It is the most peaceful and perfect music to have playing on Sundays - though I generally have this playing every day of the week on my other favorite - my under-cabinet cd player - in our kitchen!!! I love it! It is just an acoustical guitar (my favorite sound in the world) rendition of many of our church hymns. Anyway, check it out - even if you're not into churchy music...it is so peaceful and soothing to listen to! You won't be disappointed!
3 comments:
I've almost bought this CD several times but I haven't because I wasn't sure if it was what I was looking for. Sounds like it is! Thanks!
love your blog. you are so cute. it's like i can hear you saying everything! I also love church music - thanks for the suggestion. :)
We have this CD and I love it too! I turn it on when the house is in chaos and somehow it makes us all calm down. Another great artist for the calming factor is David Tolk. We have all of his CDs and really like them!
Post a Comment