Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Favorite

This week's favorite is a great book!!!

"Mommy Made (and Daddy Too!): Home Cooking for a Healthy Baby and Toddler" by Martha and David Kimmell

My sis-in-law let me borrow her copy when Garrett was young and I just bought my own copy to use with Ethan - although, I should have bought it alot sooner!

I know I have been through the whole feeding thing before...but this book answers so many questions, has so much advice, and just makes sense! I feel like I am so often in a rut with what I feed Ethan...I mean, can't he live on cheerios and bananas alone??? :) It walks you through making your own baby-food (with pretty tasty recipes I might add), but even if you aren't on board with the whole food prep thing, it is just a GREAT resource for what to feed and when.

I love it and highly recommend it!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Does it just have yummy recipes that most kids like? I'll have to check it out. As always, you are my recipe queen!

The Schramm Family said...

I need to read this book. I feel the same way. Sometimes I feel like my kids eat the same things over and over. Halle is just starting baby food and i could use a little extra help :)