This is what I did last few nights while Steve went to play basketball and had scouts and while the boys were (supposed to be) in bed. They're for my friend's little girl's bathroom. She seriously has the cutest bathroom - yes, that's how decorationally challenged I am...I admire even bathrooms from afar! These boards will go on a limey-grassy green wall with cute little bug and flower decals, with lots of pinks, orange, purple, yellows to brighten it up...they'll look perfect!
8 comments:
Too cute! Love them!
You are the best :) They are super cute! I am so excited!
They turned out cute, huh? They really will look great in the bathroom!!! I'll bring them over later today. Sorry I missed your call yesterday...hope the park was fun!
hey Danielle .... found your blog. come check out mine -- it's called "ihavecutekids" ha ha You guys look great. love the pink boards. see ya, Jen
Love them!
Those are cute! I swear I am going to have to hire someone to decorate my house someday, because I just don't know how to combine things very well.
You already know how I feel about your signs- they are all over my house! =) That way, I get to think of you daily.
Those are so stinkin cute!!! You do an awesome job! What a talent!
Post a Comment