So, we bought Garrett the 'CARS' soundtrack for Valentine's Day and it was a hit! He loves it and listens to it all the time! It's so fun to have a CD that he loves and that doesn't involve any baby voices singing along about a froggy going courtin' or a whale down by the bay! Just kidding, we have our fair share of kids cd's but my kids get a healthy dose of mom's music too...in fact the other day in the car, Green Day's "I Hope You Had the Time of Your Life" was just ending and Garrett informed me that that was his 2nd favorite song...he then proceeded to tell me that the classical song that came onto the radio station I had switched to was his 3rd favorite...so I'm not holding much sway to his hit list right now...but I love that he is interested in all kinds of music! I love hearing him sing his primary songs in bed at night as he's falling asleep too! And can I just say...there is nothing cuter than your 5 year old singin' along with 'Route 66' and belting out 'Life is a Highway'! It is just so funny! And it is a great family dance party CD...Ethan loves it too...especially when Garrett goes bouncing by or if he's in my arms and we're shakin' our groove thing!
9 years ago
2 comments:
I beg C to sing for me. I love it!
Oh, I have to tell you. After President Hinckley passed away, C would sing made up songs about him involving happiness, heaven, obey Hinckley, church, and on. Oh, I wish I could have recorded it.
Post a Comment