Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm back...

We're back...not that we really went anywhere in the first place...but Dawnia left this morning and (sad to say) we're getting back to the normal routine! Well, as normal as life is with 2 crazy boys! :)

Sorry for the lapse in posting...and although I always joke about our 'two' readers...I know there are many more of you out there and I just wanted to say thanks for keeping in touch and checking in on us so often! You all mean the world to us!

Here are just a few pics of our week in review...pictures speak volumes right?!?! Maybe that will make up for my lack of writing last week!!!

We took a trip to Galveston...and though it was HOT here at home...the beach was cool and windy! Who knew?!?!?!

Me and my boys!

Our attempts to keep Dawnia here forever - too bad it didn't work! We'll dig a deeper hole next time! :)

Fun in the (cold, cold, cold) surf!

The much anticipated carousal at the zoo. Seriously, why do kids like this more than looking at real wild animals??? Is sitting on a fake caterpillar that much better than an actual lion or bear??? Oh well...they love it! Ethan even got in on the fun, waving to the conductor each time we'd go past!

The underwater tunnel at the zoo...sorry there aren't any fish swimming by...good luck getting the timing right with 4 kids AND a fish! Just not possible!!! (and I have to add, the kids really were having fun...I just managed to capture a picture when no one is smiling...again, it's all about timing...but at least all four of them are facing the camera in this one...that's a feat in itself!)

The Rockets Game...do I even need to mention their winning streak? 22-0 Baby!

No comments: