Sunday, August 2, 2009

we did it!

So, we finally upgraded our car...got to have that 3rd row seating! (And no, Kelley...still no mini-van...I just couldn't take the plunge! Maybe next time I'll join the ranks of you hot mini-van mama's!!!) We took our first trip as a family yesterday, and Garrett was carefully going over every single thing in the car...making sure everything checked out to his liking.
Steve turned a corner (w/o using his blinker!) and Garrett piped up from the back. "Hey Dad! This car doesn't have one of those clicker things when you turn!" It was pretty funny! Caught by a 6 year old, not using a blinker. Maybe Garrett has a future ahead of him as a policeman or at least a driver's ed teacher! :)

4 comments:

The Lowe Fam said...

So what kind of car is it??? It's funny how when life brings you lots of changes, you have to make even more changes to accommodate, huh? You need to post a picture of your new vehicle!

Tiffany W. said...

we had to do the same thing when we hit three kids! :) But I bit the bullet and got the mini-van. Doh!

Sam Ames said...

Hey Danielle! This is Amber Marley , well now Ames. I stubbled across your blog awhile back, and have been kind of following it (stalkerish, yes) But I just thought I say Hi! Your three kids are adorable! I am glad your little Olivia is doing really well!

Unknown said...

Dani---words can't describe how overjoyed I am that Olivia is such a strong little angel that has been such a fighter since the beginning. She has blown me away with the relatively quick progress she has made in the last 6 weeks. I am so happy for you guys and can just imagine the wonderful homecoming you will have so soon. Know how happy I am for you guys and how much I love you (even though you wouldn't know it by all of the contact you've recieved from me right?). Sending love and hugs from Utah. Love ya--Julie