Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Countdown...

The end of our hospital stay is drawing near!!! Olivia is doing so great and we're hoping we may be able to bring her home as early as Friday. She still has a few things to work through, so it may be later in the weekend or early next week...but it is soooooo nice to know that we're getting closer!
Just wanted to update everyone...sorry for the lack of posting lately - life is just too busy to fit in the blog too sometimes! :) I have some cute pictures though...so I'll post again soon.

7 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Yippee! We are SO excited for you!!!

Whitney said...

I'll keep good thoughts going your way, I only had to do the NICU for a week (when Owen was born) and it was miserable, you're amazing to do 5 with 2 other kids. Hope she comes home soon!

melanie said...

I am so glad you get to bring her home soon. She is so cute and tiny. Girls are so fun. I am so happy she is doing good, I can't imagine the worry and stress you must have had. You are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Hip, hip hurray! How exciting for you. I'm sure the boys are thrilled!

Crystal said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed! Hang in there!

Erin said...

Congrats! This is great news!

Hedderg said...

Yea! I bet you cannot wait to get that sweet little angel home!