
Here's a pic we took of Olivia the other day. One of the nurses told us that he was a preemie baby and never quite understood how small he was, no matter how his mom described it, until he saw a picture of himself next to a ball point pen. Pens never really change...so hopefully Olivia will one day appreciate just how tiny she was - although this picture is her at about 3 1/2 weeks old and an extra pound or so! :) Oh well, better late than never, right???
3 comments:
My how she has changed...You can tell she is getting some meat on her. Her arms are getting thicker and her legs too!! Keep up the good work!!
That really is a good comparison. I thought it was cute when Steve had his finger next to her arm, too. She looks like she's doing a great job of chunking up, though! I'm sure she'll be home before you know it.
She just looks like she is getting bigger every day. I am glad that the weight is coming on for her. She is just so darling.
Post a Comment