Ethan is starting to say words now...not 'mama' or even 'dada' as you always picture your baby's first word to be. But instead, he has mastered the word 'dog' and he walks around with a little yippy bark that he repeats over and over. He also (kinda) says 'bear' and he definitely says 'book' (what more important word to a 1 year old is there...he lives for his story time!). But I have to say, his favorite word right now is 'pop' thanks to some the dear friends who introduced our kids to the 'Popcorn Song'. It is this funny song that after a brief intro, is just the word 'pop' over and over and over and over! So, after listening to this great song about 400 times, it's no wonder that the babies are singing along too. So, here's Garrett singing a quick version and then both the boys going crazy with the 'pop's!
I was going to edit the video...but I love Ethan's new 'jumping tricks' at the end of it...so sorry so long!!! Enjoy!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! How fun!!!
We had to watch it over and over again. Those two boys are the best, the cutest, the smartest, the most wonderful grandsons anyone could wish for!
We love you all so much.
Keep on poppin!
Love,
Mom & Dad
(Grandma & Grandpa Sudweeks)
That was so cute! Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys!
That is SO CUTE! I love it! I especially love little Ethan's giggle at his big brother jumping at the end :)
That is soooo cute! Jackson does something similar when he "jumps" but he's 2 and a half!
And, how in the world does your carpet look spotless?
Danielle! Ethan must be Ian's age. I'm glad I found your blog so now I can keep up with you guys!
That is so cute! I can't believe how big they are!! Hey, when you get a sec, want to call me to tell me how to make a new header for my blog- I won't make you make me another one- but I can't figure out how you do it!! (the new background doesn't quite match the one you made- but i still love it, thank you!)
That was great - totally cheered up my day!
That was so adorable! I love that Ethan doesn't even get off the ground....it's just his arms going up when he jumps! That is so cute!
Post a Comment