Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The goods

What do you get when you take this...

plus a few spare hours in your day and add in a little 'ninja' help???


You get this...18 jars to be exact!

6 comments:

Kelley Hauck said...

You never cease to amaze me. I wished we lived closer!

Dani said...

Ha!!! Don't be too amazed...you know me well enough to know that the 'amazing' moments are far outweighed by the many 'utterly ridiculous' moments! :)
And I would give anything to live closer too...any chance of transferring to TX? :)

Aaron said...

WTG!!! I love how pretty they look. Doesn't it make you feel good to have some food storage? There is just something reassuring in doing all that you can to prepare for unexpected events.

Stephani said...

I'm impressed - they look great!

melanie said...

Wow, only you could make that seem fun to me. I wish you were my neighbor.

The Lowe Fam said...

Dani- You are amazing! You have such great homemaking skills! Is your middle name "Martha" by chance? I would love to live closer to you, too! I love the Ninja helper. He couldn't be any cuter, I mean, seriously. Will you please kiss him for me? It's killing me living so far away from your beautiful family! Love you! Deb