Monday, June 2, 2008

The Boys

Here's a pic of Ethan and his posse. These are 'the boys'...all born within a month or two of each other and the best of friends. Okay, so maybe not the best of friends...do you even have friends at 1 year old?!? But, these little guys are together more often than not, so they're bound to become best buddies before too long! I just had to post this because I thought they were all so cute! And of course, we all had our other kids who loved the new splash-pad...but my camera battery died as soon as I got the older ones into their cute little pose...yeah, well prepared mom, huh?!? Oh well, at least I captured part of the moment!
I love these pics because in the first one...they all look like they're each planning their move and deciding which toy to go for first. Then the second pic tells it all...they're all diving for the same thing! hmmmm...I wonder who will win!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You were a prepared Mom! You were the only one with a camera. Thanks for taking the pictures!

Jen said...

HOW FUN!! I need to get my kiddos out and playing in the water :)