Okay...this week's fave is a bit random, but for those of you who live here in TX (or anywhere else in the world that is blessed with fire ants or mosquitoes or anything else that bites) you will find this extremely useful too!

The Benedryl Itch Stick. It is GREAT! Get one to keep in your purse or swim bag or whatever...it is an absolute blessing when your out with the kiddos and they happen to find the ant hill. Just dab this little stick on the bite, and you're good to go.
I'm sure there are other methods of soothing those nasty bites...but when on the go, I have found it so extremely useful to have this little pen in my diaper bag! Plus, I can guarantee that you'll be the 'oh-so-prepared mom' at the park when you whip this out for another frantic mom who is consoling their teary/itchy little one!
3 comments:
Once again, we think the same. We love this thing at our house. The boys don't even ask me for it any more. They just get the stool and grab it from the shelf themselves. They love it. :)
Danielle, It is so good to hear from you! I am glad to see all is well with you in Texas! Keep in touch, and I will be checking out your blog too! Do you know of anyone else from back home that has blogs? Let me know!
I've never seen such a thing, but what a great idea. I know those fire ants are AWFUL in Texas. When we were out there visiting my SIL, her son stepped in a pile of fire ants and screamed and screamed and screamed. It was right outside their house, so she did some concoction of baking soda or something, but this stick would be awesome to have just for those moments when you're not right in your own front yard. Great tip!
Post a Comment