Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve-o!

Today is the big 3-0 for Steve! Wahoo! Now hopefully, Garrett will quit declaring, "Really Mom? You're older than Dad?!?!?! You don't look bigger than him!" I guess age is a hard concept...funny since Garrett eats, drinks and breathes his birthday. He plans his next birthday party almost daily...and yes - we have to wait all the way until January for his big event!

So here are a few celebratory pictures...in honor of the current birthday boy!


And yes...the shirt says 'hug me'...how cute is that???




Hmmm...glad to see the mischievous little grin has been there since the beginning!


Happy Birthday Steve! We love you so much!!!

10 comments:

Pete said...

Happy Birthday Steve. Welcome to the 30 club.

Michelle said...

Tell Steve Happy Birthday for us! we hope he has a fabulous day!

Dana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! You're the best brother-in-law! Have a great day!

Aaron said...

I'm glad you got rid of that comb-over look!! Happy birthday. love me miss me. Aaron

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Steve!!! Funny. . . as I remember some of these pictures (or at least pictures at the same age) when they'd hang at grandma's house! I hit the big 30 this year too *sigh*

buchanancasa said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Ash is right behind ya, July 20!

Kelley Hauck said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I'm sure you don't look or act a day over 18... Miss you both lots. I am not far away from the big day myself. How did we get so grown up?

Love you both!

The Lowe Fam said...

Aaaahh...I see those pictures and I just love how cute you were, little Stevie! Those were the days I was your mom, remember? I love you and miss you and your family so much! It was good to talk to you on your birthday. I hope you had fun at the dinner theater you went to. I'm really proud of you and who you've become and I love your sweet family. Love, Deb

The Lowe Fam said...

I forgot to mention how much I love you cute little cowlick. Any of your boys inherit that?

La Belle Belge said...

Happy Belated birthday to Steve! Glad to welcome you in the 30s.
It really isn't that bad...We're just closer to 50 that's all...Hi!Hi!