So, I may or may not have got a little teary dropping Garrett off at school today! I'm not admitting anything...and the sunglasses I was wearing hid all proof!!!
I can't believe he is done with kindergarten! He's had such a great year and we could not have asked for a better teacher. Today, he climbed out of the car and just seemed so old...and yet so young, all at the same time! It's crazy how time flies...and while I miss all the times that have already sped by...life just keeps getting better and better. While, I'm not so excited about the middle school/high school age (still kinda freaks me out!!!), I think I can handle first grade!!! Good thing life is always like that...line upon line, grade upon grade. I think it's really a coping mechanism for us teary moms in the drop-off line!
So, good luck all you moms, who with all these little milestones along the way, realize your babies are growing up more quickly than we ever imagined possible! What a fun (and bittersweet) time it is!!!
1 comment:
You made it! I'm so excited for Anna to finish this year. She has been a beast the last couple of weeks and I'm so glad summer is almost upon us (e.g. more sleep). Don't worry about middle school/high school. Remember the Amish community we're sending the kids to? :)
Post a Comment