Tuesday, June 23, 2009

H-O-T

Sometimes I question what I was thinking! It should be against the law for anyone to go through pregnancy during a Houston summer! (Note, this is not meant to be complaining...just a statement of fact! It is hot...very hot, and this belly of mine seems to just add to the hot factor!)
But that being said...things are good...and this little girl is already practicing her flips and jumps to keep up with her brothers. She is definitely made out of the same mold as the others...funny how you can tell these things before they're even born!
The last month of my pregnancy with Garrett, I was on bed-rest and the doctor's monitored him quite closely. The nurses would always laugh at just how incredibly active he was - he was NEVER still - EVER!!! Ethan was the same way, and so is this next one! Maybe one day we'll have our own soccer team or something! :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

It is hot! Time to revisit Chrissy's Coolers! I really enjoyed a bananas foster gelato last week. You are looking so cute!