Okay...for those of you in the neighborhood - you HAVE to try Chrissy's Coolers. It's this new little shop that just opened up in the area (it's where Roma's used to be - over by the bakery and Manuel's). They serve gelato, italian ice, sorbets, funnel cakes and are soooooo tasty! I met Chrissy at the park a few weeks ago and she couldn't be nicer! Give her a try...and I promise you'll be going back for more! I told Steve he was welcome to stop on his way home from work anytime and grab us a treat for after dinner! :) And if you want my advice...try the chocolate hazelnut gelato...you'll be in heaven!
9 years ago
1 comment:
I just tried gelato for the first time this past week and I picked hazelnut(because there's nothing that tastes so luxurious as hazelnut) but we were in Chicago! So good timing on this post! Now that I'm a fan I'll have to try Chrissy's... thanks for the info!
Post a Comment