So, a few dear people in my life have been bugging me for a prego pic. Don't say I didn't warn you! :) Thanks to Garrett my photographer, here is your belly-shot of me at about 6 months! :)
Oh Danielle! You are SO cute pregnant! I can't believe you waited this long to post preggo pics! :) I'm so excited about your little girl! She is coming into a great family with amazing parents! XOXO
Super cute!!! Now all you need is a sunburn (?! Roof of DT !?) and you are set. You look adorable and sadly, I think that is how big my belly is 0 months prego.
I hate you, that is me at 4 months. Glad its going well. I thought of you because I have to teach a class on freezer jam, and oh wait I've never made it. Were are you when I need you.
Hate to break it to you but that is the smallest 6 month belly I've ever seen and so cute! I have not been brave enough to post a prego picture yet, but you may have inspired me....not that people need to see mine, they might be horrified. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
8 comments:
So so cute! I love your prego belly! Thanks for posting a pic! ;)
Oh Danielle! You are SO cute pregnant! I can't believe you waited this long to post preggo pics! :) I'm so excited about your little girl! She is coming into a great family with amazing parents! XOXO
I hope you feel as cute as you look, because you are ADORABLE. Seriously. Radiant. That little belly is just too-too. =)
You are a beautiful mama! Steve is one lucky man. :) What a lucky little girl to be part of such a wonderful family.
Super cute!!! Now all you need is a sunburn (?! Roof of DT !?) and you are set. You look adorable and sadly, I think that is how big my belly is 0 months prego.
I hate you, that is me at 4 months. Glad its going well. I thought of you because I have to teach a class on freezer jam, and oh wait I've never made it. Were are you when I need you.
Hate to break it to you but that is the smallest 6 month belly I've ever seen and so cute! I have not been brave enough to post a prego picture yet, but you may have inspired me....not that people need to see mine, they might be horrified. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment