Sorry! I know I am a little slow on this, but just for any of you following the never-ending saga with my health...the second bone-marrow biopsy came back pretty normal. They did find out that my body is just not producing the cells that actually make the red blood cells...which would account for the severe anemia, but they ruled out (hopefully, for sure this time!!!) anything more serious. They are attributing this to be yet another random side-effect of the mono. So, another HUGE sigh of relief here in our household.
I really am feeling better these days - though the transfusion I had about a month ago, is mostly to credit for that! I definitely still have better days than others, but all in all, I really can't complain! Well, at least I SHOULDN'T complain!!! :) I truly have never been so grateful for good health and the ability to get up each morning and take care of my very patient family!!!
So there, in a very quick nutshell is what is going on with me! Sorry that I have been so bad about keeping everyone updated! Thank you again for all your continued prayers and support through all this! We feel so incredibly blessed!
6 comments:
I am so glad you are okay. I didn't know you had a second biopsy. I am so sorry - but so grateful that everything came back alright.
Glad to hear you are okay. Keep us updated. ;)
Yikes! Scary stuff! We're not all about those transfusions and bone marrow business. My hubby has been through all of that. Even though you don't feel great, I'm glad you're okay.
And congrats on the baby girl! Any kid born to you two is just LUCKY!
I'm so glad to hear the relatively good news! Hang in there, oh and by the way you look so cute!
Thanks for the updates. I never want to pry so it is nice to know what is going on - some of your earlier posts made me feel SO out of the loop. I am so glad things are pretty good.
I'm glad to hear the update is positive. I am SUPER glad that it's not as bad as your pregnancy with Garrett. Hopefully they'll keep it under control for you!
Post a Comment