Monday, February 23, 2009

Roll Call

On the backside of our church program every week, there is a list of people and their contact information. I don't think this is anything unusual...it's usually the bishop and his counselors, the different presidents of all the different organizations such as the primary president or the sunday school president and such...you know, all the people you may need to contact, so the info is right there in a central location! Pretty handy!
Well, here's my favorite part about it all: Garrett uses this list to take roll each week. He sits with his program and checks off who is here and who is not. We usually sit in the back (much easier with crazy toddler who needs a little more room than the normal benches allow!) so Garrett is getting pretty good at recognizing the backs of people's heads! So here's your warning...your attendance is being tracked by my little 6 year old. You better hope you don't leave town or stay home with sick kids...Garrett will know! :)

7 comments:

Heather G. said...

That's hilarious! I love it!

katyn said...

He is so smart.

Dan Sudweeks said...

Garrett, Good job. When I was up on the stand I too would take roll and see who was not here. That is sometimes more important to know than who is here. Thats great I got a goo laugh out of it. Be carefull Garrett, they will make you the ward clerk....
Grandpa Sudweeks

Rachel DeFreese said...

Yes, I am blog-stalking again, and again Garrett has not let me down!

Erin said...

Glad I'm not on that list! ha

That is hilarious he is making sure the bishop is in attendance!

Natalie said...

Very funny! I love it--I mean, I LUV it!

ckwarr said...

I love it! Kids are great, I just am amazed at the things they notice.