Got to love the Laffy Taffy jokes! And, yeah! You are coming into town! I was so sad that I missed you last time. Weds. or Thurs. works for me. Weds. I just have Carson's playgroup from 12-1:15 and Thurs. I just have to take Colby to pre-school at 12:45. Other than that I am open for a visit! I would love to see you!
2 comments:
I have to confess - I still love Laffy Taffy jokes. I took a course in college where we read one at the beginning of each class. Good times.
Got to love the Laffy Taffy jokes! And, yeah! You are coming into town! I was so sad that I missed you last time. Weds. or Thurs. works for me. Weds. I just have Carson's playgroup from 12-1:15 and Thurs. I just have to take Colby to pre-school at 12:45. Other than that I am open for a visit! I would love to see you!
Post a Comment