
Tonight during dinner, we're having our usual craziness...which really translates to: we eat while Garrett chatters away about everything and nothing all at the same time. Seriously, that kid can talk!!! We tried tonight to have a more structured conversation mixed with more actual eating...but it didn't work out too well! Our meals are always peppered with comments like "3 more bites before you can finish your story" or " finish your beans before you say another word" or things of that nature! It really is cute...that kid loves to talk...but I'm always ready for him to eat so we can move on with the rest of our night!
Tonight was no exception....Steve and I had finished our perfectly balanced and very nutritious meal (hahaha!!!) and were ready to start cleaning up and finding something else for Ethan to eat who had cleaned everything off his tray and was signing more like a madman!!! Steve took over the Ethan part of things and was headed towards the fridge to get a peach to slice up for our little fruit-lover when this is what we hear from the table "There he is. He opens the fridge. He takes out a...a...it's a peach! He's getting a peach for Ethan!" Nothing like having your every move announced by your 5 year old like he's an olympic announcer announcing the play-by-play! It definitely took the peach slicing to a whole new level! Needless to say, dinner time at our house is always very exciting!
2 comments:
So cute, so funny. I would love to hear him doing that.
I love it! I love that someone else's dinner conversation goes exactly like ours. Maybe you can mold him into a sports announcer or something.
Post a Comment