Sunday, August 31, 2008

Packing it in...


Ethan loves to cram as much as he can fit into his little mouth when he eats! I seriously can't watch sometimes because I'm convinced he will choke...and my constant pleas of 'one at a time' or 'not so fast' are completely ignored! I had to snap a picture...but it doesn't even begin to capture how extremely full his mouth is! And then when he happens to sneeze while his mouth is crammed full...we'll that's another post all in itself! Let's just say, shredded wheat EVERYWHERE!!! So not fun!

2 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Awesome! A few weeks ago I had the hiccups and was feeding Ian applesauce and thought it was HILARIOUS! I couldn't help but laugh when I was covered too.

Butler Fam said...

Hi Dani ... just popping in and wanted to say hi. Ethan stuffing his face is hilarious! :o) Have good week!!