
This week we rented a wii game...Excite Truck! Our friends called us one day and told us that we HAD to get it! They had just spent an entire Saturday playing it with their family and had so much fun! I have to admit...I wasn't that excited for it. My least favorite games ever, on any system, have been the driving games! I am AWFUL and really don't see the point of even trying...it's not really a skill that I've ever felt the need to improve at...especially since we are just not big gamers anyway! But, we gave it a try and I have to say...I LOVE IT!!! It is so much fun...and I even win. Steve and I have spent the last two nights racing each other (interspersed with Olympic watching, of course) and I win half the time! Wahoo! So, if you have the wii...give it a try! I'll bet you love it too!
Any other favorite wii games out there??? We're always up for suggestions!
1 comment:
Please, please, don't tell my boys. We might have to get a wi just to play it!
Post a Comment