Monday, October 8, 2007

Where did the week go???

Sorry for the lapse in posting. I don't know what has happened to the past week...although I think I may just be trying to block it all out!!! We were way too busy for our own good...not my favorite way to live life! In my decision to not put Garrett into preschool this fall, I promised myself that I would be better about having friends over and such. I ended up babysitting for quite a few of Garrett's friends last week so we ended up having playdates a bit too often! Lesson learned for the week...do not try to pack every playdate into a short period of time...the result is one tired, crabby little boy who has learned a bit too many things from his crazy little buddies! They probably need a break too...we've got total first child bossy syndrome going on!!! :) Best to spread those babies out and allow for some slow times too! But, we're on to a new week and determined to take it easy - well, as easy as it gets these days!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

You have darling children! I've got to remember to keep looking at your blog for the updates.
My life goes on. Tawna and family were here for almost two weeks. They are now in Kansas, have found a home they want to buy and we're crossing our fingers. Lance has his final court date tomorrow and then he has to move out of our back yard. Should be an interesting experience for him. I don't think he really believes we'll make him leave.