Monday, August 31, 2009

To the point...

Steve was teasing me and said that I couldn't do a post without going on in my wordy style for pages and pages...so here's my update for the day:
Looks like Olivia gets to prolong her NICU stay for another week. Peace out.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I like the long commentary...I can hear your voice in it all!!
Good luck Olivia...hang in there! Get those lungs good and strong!

Christine said...

Oh Danielle, I am so sorry to hear that Olivia's stay has been lengthened. I am praying that she will be released this week! You are one tough mama.

Cris said...

I love your "wordy" posts. I'm sad Olivia is still in the hospital. I can only imagine how hard it was, thinking she'd be coming home and then finding out not yet! Hang in there and let me know how I can help!

~kenna

katyn said...

We are praying for you and little Olivia. I hope she gets to come home really soon - you are amazing to deal with all of this so well. She is beautiful; you just need to convince her that home really is a nicer place than the hospital. :)

Megan said...

HAHAHAHA!