The other day, I walked in to see Olivia and they had taken out her feeding tube! It was so great to see her cute face - free of everything that has been attached to it over these past few months!
We went from this...
We went from this...

to this...
I happen to think she is the cutest thing ever...even with the tubes and all, but I actually teared up to see her beautiful face when I walked the other day. Cheesy, I know!
9 comments:
So sweet! I am so happy for you guys. Good luck this weekend. I hope you get to take your very beautiful baby girl home! Kisses from me!
She IS beautiful! And I'm so happy she's growing so well!
Not at all cheesy! I'm sure I would do the same thing, to see her in all her glory, without all the plastic. She is sooo beautiful!
Hello Danielle, I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know I would pray for you family! Wow, you've certainly been through a lot lately, but Praise God for your little miracle!! You have a great blog and a lovely family. I will be sure to lift your little Olivia and the rest of you up in my prayers this weekend as well. Take care and God bless you. A fellow sister in Christ out in Indiana, Angela Sweeny
She is just so sweet! That is not at all cheesy to cry, I would started crying myself. I hope that everything works out that you can take her home this weekend.
I agree she is absolutely beautiful. We pray you can bring her home soon.
Too cute! We're so excited she's doing so well. Congratulations!
Oh not cheesy! What a joy to see her beautiful face, clear and free.
THAT IS GREAT NEWS! Most people would tear up to see the tubes...I'm so glad she's doing so well and that hopefully you can get to "normal" soon!
Post a Comment