
I came in early this morning to spend some time with Olivia and I walked into her room and low and behold...she's in an open crib. No more incubator! Wahoo!!!

She's doing well so far, but she is so bundled up with blankets that it's hard to tell for sure! Her nurse today is very nervous about her being out, so she has about 400 blankets wrapped around her and piled on top of her...she almost looks normal-baby-sized today! :)

So hopefully, this is one thing we can cross off our list of to-do's before we can take her home! Now, bring on the bottle-feedings/nursing...if she can master that, we'll be in the clear and VERY close to having her home! Of course, that could take a few weeks to a month or more to master...it just depends on her. :) So we'll keep cheering her on and praying for another miracle!
5 comments:
Yay! Way to Olivia! That is so exciting that she is in an open crib. I am so glad to hear that things are going very well.
Just a note to tell you how much I think about you guys and I'm sending prayers your way. I'm so glad that little O is progressing so consistently. I'm almost afraid to ask this, but Do you guys have really good health insurance? Is all of this care covered? I can't imagine how huge the bills are by now. She is worth every penny and every ounce of effort. Stay strong, guys!
I love the last picture of her peeping out from under the blanket. So cute!
She is adorable!
the picture of her picture of her looking out under the blanket is too cute! Such a precious little face!
Post a Comment