Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4 pounds!


I just called to check on Olivia...and the nurse said that she's over 4 pounds! She's officially 4 pounds 1 ounce! Depending on how she does tonight and in the morning...she may be out of her little incubator and into an open crib by tomorrow night! Wahoo!

10 comments:

The Perry's said...

Yay! Good job Olivia! That is great that she is gaining weight.

Tiffany W. said...

Yippee! We are so happy for all of you!

Jen said...

How EXCITING!!! Wonderful news!

Kelley Hauck said...

That is so great!!!

Hugs from mom said...

I'm so excited for her! She'll be home before you know it.

Christine said...

What wonderful news! I can't wait to see a picture of Olivia in a crib.

Erin said...

That's fantastic. I can't wait until you can bring that cute girl home!

Dana said...

Congratulations!!

Sara said...

Yeah for weight and clothes! She looks so darn cute.

Rach_Spencer said...

Keep it up Olivia!! Great news. We brought Evan home when he was a little under 4 lbs. Hopefully she's close to coming home.