The boys are (as we speak), putting together sticker montages for their doors. Their purpose: to scare mom away so she can't come in the rooms. Nice.
It's quite amusing to see their 'works-in-progress' though. Garrett's page is covered in cartoony snakes and the likes (and realistically, that WOULD keep me away!). Ethan's is covered with Goofy (yes from Mickey Mouse...chilling I know!), a rhino, a spaceship (that apparently is supposed to blast off through my bellybutton), and a smiley face (that is supposed to smile and eat me all day!). I keep getting a sneak-peak of Ethan's as he keeps running downstairs, (laughing hysterically!), and filling me on on the 'whys' of each sticker selection.
Olivia through all this, is scribbling happily through an entire coloring book...pleased as punch to have all the crayons to herself! :)
How I love these kids and their crazy antics!
No comments:
Post a Comment