Monday, March 21, 2011

ER trip in the making...


Does anyone else see an ER trip for us tonight? Seriously?!?!?! What makes this seem like a good idea? :)


8 comments:

Dana said...

I'm torn-- it freaks me out to think about kids going down . . . but I kinda want to try it! =)

The Silly Witch said...

One time Jan Olsen, my VT, caught my kids right before they were getting ready to ride a laundry basket down the stairs. I think she saved me hundreds of dollars in medical expenses. Tell 'em to get the sleeping bags and slide. It's much safer.

Juliann said...

Oh my gosh, this post is SO FUNNY!

Butler Fam said...

that. is. awesome. I think my kids and your kids are cut from the same cloth.

Crystal said...

Looks like something I would find on my stairs. Love it!!!!

Megan said...

Uhh...looks EXACTLY like our stairs every few days! And once during a gathering with about 20 kids here. No ER yet!

Alicia said...

Ha Ha! Now I know why I keep our tunnels in the garage under lock and key! :) Good luck with that trip to the ER!

Whitney said...

My boys do it too. I've warned them that its dangerous and I don't think they should do it. However, when they ignored me and continued I told them that they had been warned and they were responsible for all injuries. They haven't been yet and I think they are saying, "I told you so!" everytime they slide down.