Olivia loves to jump out and say 'boo' any chance she gets. :) Actually, it sounds a bit more like "BA!!!!" in her language! Her current favorite hiding place...she carefully closes herself into our pantry and then sits, waiting patiently until someone walks by and she can shout 'BA!!!'. It's pretty cute!
9 years ago



3 comments:
That is so adorable! We watched a movie the other night with a little girl that reminded us of Olivia. It made us miss her (and your whole family) even more!
Wow, she looks so much like her dad!!
I enjoyed your comment very much. It even brought tears to my eyes, but that is to be expected with all that went on right? Just to know that I am not the only mom that feels helpless, and that I am not the only mom that sat there just wanting to hold my baby or hear him scream, makes me feel very validated and much calmer. Thanks again for your comment, Danielle. Hope all is well down in Texas!
Post a Comment