Monday, January 24, 2011

Toes

So, I have a confession.  Apparently I didn't dust last week.  Or let me rephrase...the BOYS didn't dust last week (or for a few weeks, by the looks of it!).  Dusting is one of their jobs...so the blame doesn't fall on me, right?!?!  But regardless, I sat down on the floor the other day and came across this cuteness.  I know it's random, but it made me smile and made me laugh and made me sad for just how quickly my kiddos are growing up.  


These are Olivia's toe prints...caked in the dust on a little end table that sits at the end of our couch. (In the boys' defense, this table is hidden away and I know they did dust the other, more well-traveled areas!)  Anyway, I love seeing her toeprints.  They capture her entire personality in those 5 little dusty toes!  They are daring and adventurous.  Scaling the table.  Climbing up on top.  How is she old enough to even attempt such a thing?!?!  :) 

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

You are smart to take a picture of that. Adorable!