Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fall is here

Fall finally hit our neck of the woods!  I always miss the colors and the mountains in the actual fall season...but with a little patience, we get our own color show here in Texas.  (Of course, I didn't get any pictures until the day AFTER a big windstorm...so most of our colorful leaves were gone!  Oops!!!)  Though I always have to laugh that we live in a place that can have beautiful, colorful trees losing their leaves...and then other trees, a few feet away with blossoms on them!



We decided to reclaim our backyard though...so the boys spent one Saturday morning raking the leaves.  And then spent the rest of the time jumping into them!  








2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hello? Is Texas there? This is Utah. Winter is upon us. Why are you always so late?

btw, these photos are pretty amazing.

Alicia said...

Nice photography girl!