Olivia had gotten into my makeup drawer, which is not uncommon. She loves to reach up and grab for all her usual play things. She can't even see into the drawer, but she knows right were the bracelets and hair clips and rubber bands are kept and plays with them all the time. How else would I ever find time to get my hair back in it's time-consuming pony-tail?!?!? I let her play with them so I can actually do my hair once in a while! Funny thing is, I was actually listening to her play in it from the next room...but thought she was playing with the clips and normal stuff! But today, she tried her hand at make-up application.
She had put mascara and eye pencil...all on her eye. She was a mess...but I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed that she knew where to put them! Who knows where she gets that from...I'm not all that savvy with make up myself!
She had put mascara and eye pencil...all on her eye. She was a mess...but I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed that she knew where to put them! Who knows where she gets that from...I'm not all that savvy with make up myself!



2 comments:
I love that little tongue! Great fine motor control - look at that precision!
what an artist. Aliya is constantly in my makeup but thankfully she has yet to open any of them.
Post a Comment