
Ethan is completely obsessed with puzzles these days and he is getting quite good at them! The first thing he says when he gets up in the morning (after my hug that I absolutely have to have!!!), "E-ten go do puzzle now?" He gets the all-clear and will run and do puzzles for a good hour before breakfast if we'll let him...and then again after breakfast...and pretty much all day long! It's pretty cute and fun to see him concentrating on where pieces go and which direction they need to be turned. :) I love activities where you can see the wheels spinning in their little heads!

Garrett and I picked up a new little puzzle for Ethan today while we were out...and already he's mastered it and had to be torn away from it to go to bed! Garrett chose a Mickey Mouse one, so now we hear the 'Hot Diggity Dog' song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse over and over too! Thank you Disney Channel! :)
1 comment:
Just like his aunt. ;) I just completed my 1000-piece puzzle the other day. Mine, however, usually take me about a month to complete. It's my favorite thing to do while Brian does homework every night!
Post a Comment