This weeks fave is kinda random. But in all honesty, I think it is worth the 'friday favorite' title and then some!!!
For those of you who buy those icy pop popsicles...the one's in the little plastic sleeves that you buy and they're liquid and you bring them home and freeze them...here's the brand you need to try! They're called 'Fun Pops' and they come in a red mesh bag - no box or anything, just a red mesh sleeve holding them all together! Seriously...I don't even like popsicles...but these are soooo good! My neighbor Becky introduced us to them last summer and I always made Garrett give me a bite of his! I found them at Walmart (again, not promoting Walmart at all...it's just where I've seen them regularly!) for $2.50. I've seen them at HEB, but I'm not sure if they always have them or not. Anyway, this brand is my favorite...way better than Flavor-Ice or Otter Pops or any of the other random ones we've tried! The flavors are incredible...and they have so many different flavors that the pack says something like "contents may or may not include..."(then it goes to list about 12 different types!). Mango is by far my favorite flavor...though I really haven't tried very many...but the bites that I've stolen from Garrett of all his different kinds have been fantastic!
So if you're looking to stock up the freezer with popsicles for the kiddos (or yourself!) this summer...give these a try! I promise you'll be eating them along with your kids!
1 comment:
Oh yeah- they have one that is like pina colada! They are amazing. I dont like those other popsicles either. The juice makes me gag but that brand is great. Good friday fav!
Post a Comment