It is official. Ethan is now a stair climber! This drastically changes every second of my day...but he loves it! And Garrett loves it too which is so cute! They both get more and more excited the higher Ethan climbs!

And really, how can you say no to a mug like that! :)

7 comments:
Simply adorable!! Aunt Sheri sent me you guys' blog address and I couldn't help but comment. I'm excited to keep up with you guys through here. We miss not having you in Utah :( Hope you don't mind I popped in :)
BTW, I also have a blog (and would love to have you visit). I am private, so if you want or are bored beyond belief, LOL, feel free to email me at:
mykidsrmyjoy@gmail.com
and I'll send you an invite!
Love,
your cousin Jenny
Jen! It is so good to hear from you! Of course I don't mind if you read this...the more the merrier! :)
I'll email you about your blog! Can't wait to see it!
Cute cute Ethan! I think that pic of his "mug" will be my new screensaver at work. =)
He's adorable, that's all there is to it. Yeah, we'll be in OR the
2nd-12th, with my fam and Ash's parents, but after they leave we'd love to come up to Seattle, maybe the 9th-10th or so? When will you be there? We should definitely all get together! Looking forward to it!
Aud,
We'll be there then too! My bro comes home from his mission on the 11th - so the 9th or 10th would be perfect!!! Any chance we can convince Aaron & Alita to make a little road-trip then too? Wouldn't that be so fun?!?! Just like old times!
Wow-No wonder you love him so much! With a face (and the coniver behind it), how can he EVER be resisted!
I meant, "With a face like that"
Post a Comment