So, I'm completely stealing a friend's idea to blog about the garden...but honestly, there's enough room in the blogging world for us all to brag about our plants, right? But beware...unless photos of plants excite you...you may want to skip this post! :) Don't say I didn't warn you!
We have tomatoes! Granted, they're the size of peas right now and greener than green...but they are proof that this garden might just produce a few veggies for us to enjoy in the coming months. We have blossoms everywhere and our two little tomatoes! Wahoo! I couldn't be happier! 
And who would have thought I could get so excited to have beets! I know, they're not a favorite to many...but we LOVE them (Garrett included) and are hoping for a great harvest! Plus check out the color...since our tomatoes are still green...it's nice to see some red in there!

And then our corn...I just love these plants. Who knows if they'll produce...but they're lovely all the same!
And what better thing to do after checking out the garden? Why break out the bubbles of course! A perfect way to spend the evening in the backyard! Thank goodness for a bubble wand that requires no blowing...just a wave through the air and the bubbles are endless!
2 comments:
I'm so impressed! I can't believe you have corn already! Looks great!
So jealous you have a veggie garden already!!! Can you feel the green oozing off of me? Aaron and I decided we have to forgo the garden this year because of the move. :( Too bad. So sad. I am glad I get to digitally enjoy yours. Thanks for sharing!! ;)
Post a Comment