Last week for family night...we spent the evening golfing out in our front yard. Steve came home with a couple real clubs just Garrett's size - and can I just say that I really don't know who was more excited? Garrett with his new surprise...or Steve who had been wanting to get his boy some real clubs for ages!!! It was so cute. Coach Steve gave us all pointers (me included - since I really am awful!) We had a blast hitting the practice balls back and forth over the driveway!

And not to leave Ethan out of the story...he was happy to sit and play with any balls that happened to come his way. I love the greedy little look on his face...he was so excited to have two balls and not just the token ball we gave him to keep him entertained!!!
The action shot...the white spot behind Garrett's knees is his ball soaring away from him! Sweet Success!

2 comments:
Aaron: Steve, can you give me some pointers, too. It's been a long time since I've been golfing.
Steve: Sure Aaron, why don't you just swing by here on your way to Boston?
Post a Comment