I love how kids can come up with the funniest ways to pass the time! Garrett I believe is a master at this...I mean, honestly...the kid has been the greatest! He has forever found ways to entertain himself while sitting in countless doctor's offices with me since he was tiny...hopefully he can pass this trait on to his little brother in case the need arises!!!
Here's the latest and greatest game in the world of Garrett...
It's a version of bowling (from what I can tell!) When were unpacking, I started lining up the empty suitcases upstairs below our attic entrance. Garrett, made signs for each suitcase, designating a specific point value for each one, and commenced rolling his new BYU basketball we bought him towards the suitcases to see how many points he could get! It just got better and better though as the game evolved...he started racing the ball down towards the suitcases too (probably so he had a better view of all the points he was racking up), but it was always pretty funny to hear the 'aaaahhhhh', and then hear a suitcase topple over! I guess maybe he got bonus points for actually hitting the case with his body!?!?! :) Too bad, the suitcases were put away before too long, but never fear...the game continues...only now against the wall! Luckily, if the bonus point theory is true...he hasn't scored any since the cases were tucked away safely in the attic!
1 comment:
He does have a great little mind! And his drawing for church is hilarious!
Post a Comment