Ethan turned 5 this week and I am left reeling at the thought of him being so old. I honestly cannot believe how fast time is going right now. The one thing I do know though is that there is absolutely no stopping it...so we're just trying to enjoy every minute of it!
Ethan's big day started out with being trapped in his room. He was soooo excited for his turn with the streamers! And no...he didn't burst through...he spent the next day crawling in and out each time he needed to go in or out of his room. :)
We snagged Garrett out of school and made our way to the happiest place on earth...according to my children. The one and only - Chuck E. Cheese. And yes, this is the first time I have EVER taken my kids here. I know! I have failed as a mother! :)
The kids had a blast...enjoying food, friends and having the run of the place as it was pretty empty being that school was still in session! My favorite way to celebrate!
We came home to open presents and played the rest of the day!
Ethan decided he wanted hamburgers for dinner and ice cream for his birthday dessert. And since I was feeling especially lazy, we headed out to his favorite burger place to check both those items off the list in one fail swoop. Ethan told our Culver's Ordering Guy that it was his birthday and the guy took down his stats and then told him to go look out the window while we waited for our food. Within seconds, Ethan was beyond excited to see his name up on the reader-board.
Thank you Culver's Guy...you made his day! And you made mine too...I didn't have to cook a thing!





1 comment:
We love that kid! Happy Birthday Ethan!
Post a Comment