Thursday, June 9, 2011

Laundry Fun

I know I've posted before about how my kids "help" whenever the laundry basket comes out.  Their folding always makes me laugh!  The number of times underwear on the head can be funny is quite amazing!  Olivia sitting on the couch across the room watching me pull clothes out and fold them and shouting out with each new article of clothing, "Dad!!!" - for Dad's shirts.  "E!!!!" - for Ethan's clothing.  "Gar!!!" - for Garrett's stuff...you get the picture!  But I especially love when Olivia starts putting on clothing.  It doesn't matter who's clothes they are...she just starts to pile them on...layer after layer sometimes!  



In this particular picture, she is wearing a pair of her shorts, a pair of her pants over that and a pair of Garrett's boxers to top it all off.  Then just to complete the outfit, she went into the kitchen, (apparently dumped her water all down her shirt!), pulled out an oven mitt and started wearing it around the house like a big shoe! Yep...total girl...it's all about the accessories!

2 comments: