Wednesday, December 8, 2010

huh?

This was the vehicle from which my packages were delivered this week!  


Seriously, I love our mailman in his older-than-dirt jeep.  I've even grown to love the random guy in the tan truck who delivers our weekend mail...often at 9:00 at night...and even when he just goes into our garage and leaves our packages on our garbage can!  (Yep, that one almost ended badly!)  But should I just accept that my UPS packages are now delivered by golf cart?  Ahhhh, I love the unexpected!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I love that your front yard doesn't even know it's December.

The Perry's said...

Sounds like it's never a dole moment at your house. That is funny about your mail and packages.

Erin said...

I laugh every time I see that man driving the golf cart.

It reminds me of those wonderful men that try to be macho but can't. Example: bike cops, policemen on horses, and the average rent a cop cruising the parking lot of Target on a segway. Classic!