Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dentist Appointments


Ethan had his first dentist appointment last week!  This is after LOTS of talking about it, and even a few failed attempts.  The last time we were in for Garrett's cleaning, Ethan promised the dentist that he would do it when he was three and a half.  So...since he is 3 1/2 now...I thought we'd see if he'd follow through since Steve and I both had appointments.  After quite a bit of coaxing, free toothbrushes, sitting on Dad's lap and playing with the dentist's equipment...Ethan finally let our sweet dentist clean a few of his teeth!  Wahoo...this child is definitely all about baby-steps!  It is so funny how each of my children are so different.  :)


2 comments:

buchanancasa said...

I love the first shot; that is awesome. We went through the same thing with Eliza; she screamed bloody murder and we had to postpone for a long time. I'm sure kids in the waiting room thought she was being tortured, lol. Yay for Ethan!

Tiffany W. said...

who is your dentist? I think we might use the same one! I love her! :) (And for what it is worth... Eli is four and a half and will still ONLY let them clean(brush) his teeth. Refuses to let them suction his mouth or do flouride or x-rays or anything else for that matter. :)