Ethan just started a swim lessons. I know...we're a little late for the season! But when I mentioned it at the beginning of the summer, you could see the panic rising in his eyes and the stubbornness just starting to spill out. I KNEW he would not do it...and if I pushed it, it would be a huge fight every time...and soooooo not worth it. So, we waited...patiently...until he said he was ready. In the meantime, I showed him some lessons going on one day when we were walking into the Y to work out. He watched for a minute or two and turned to me, completely excited, and said "That's swim lessons????? I wanna do that!" Apparently, he thought swim lessons would be exactly like Garrett's swim team...and for some crazy reason, my little 3-year old wasn't all that keen on all-day swim meets and practice every day!
So here we are...swimming away...and loving every single minute of it!

4 comments:
So precious! Miss you all so very much!
Darling, and it's nice to know the Fontanos haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. I mean, not that they aren't GREAT at updating their blog! :)
Ethan, Lets go swimming next time I come to see you. Can't wait.
Love ya
Post a Comment