Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Duck Whisperer...with a vengeance!

So, a while back, I posted this picture...

My sweet Ethan, having a nice peaceful chat with the local duck.


Today, while walking (or riding) around the neighborhood, this is the picture that I snapped...  

"Tum here duck...tum here ducky.  I just wanna get you...dat's all!" 

My how things have changed!  So much for whispering sweet words to the ducks...now we're just out to get them!

And don't mind E's all blue attire!! ! He INSISTED this morning to wear his "sweaty pants" as he calls these pants that I mistakenly referred to as sweats one time.  And then he HAD to wear the blue t-shirt...'tuz, it's de only one dat matches, Mom!  See, blue and blue!"  He even made sure his underwear matched today too...same bright blue waistband to match everything else he had on.  I tried to convince him that a little contrast was good...but he just looked at me and said, "Nope Mom!  I just wearing blue!"  So that was that.  He wore sweaty pants and frolicked in the park in all-blue enjoying every minute of it!

1 comment:

Steve said...

That-a-boy, Ethan. Chase those ducks down! Miss you guys, looks like the weather is nice.