Today was the much anticipated day. Garrett lost his first tooth!!! A fact which is long overdue in his opinion! He has been traumatized that "everyone" in his kindergarten class had already lost a tooth and now he was one of the "only" ones in his 1st grade class without a missing tooth still! Life is tough when you're waiting for these huge 'life-changing moments! :)
But never fear...good things come to those who wait! After coming home from school and showing me that he could now make his tooth go frontwards AND backwards...I knew it wouldn't last the night! My baby now has a teeny tiny gap where his bottom tooth once was, although the big ol' permanent tooth is already crowding in from behind!! And I have to admit, I almost got a little teary as he shouted for joy and ran around showing us all his tooth that he was carrying around in his hand!!! Just one more example of my kiddos growing up!
2 comments:
what a beautiful boy face with one tooth gone! Grandpa and Grandma Smith love you so much, Garrett!
I love his freckles!
I think I will probably cry when we have the first tooth lost. I got sad just THINKING about it.
Post a Comment