I have been feeling lately the sweet melancholy growing pains as my children are growing up around me. I am constantly trying to remember every little thing. They are all growing so quickly and these moments that make up my life right now are rushing past me at an alarming rate. Life is good...but I am struggling to hold on to each and every memory because every teeny tiny thing seems so fleeting right now.
Today, Garrett is 7 years old. How did that happen??? Further proof that time is quickly speeding by!
Garrett has grown up into such an amazing young boy. He is careful, thoughtful, kind and an all-around good kid. He is the brightest little boy...always trying to learn everything he can. He is a great big brother...and though his patience is tested repeatedly by his little brother, he loves his siblings and would do anything for them.
So here's to you my dear boy. You made me a mom and made me happier than I ever dreamed possible. Keep up the good work and never forget how much we love you!
Garrett in his 6 pound 4 ounce glory!!!


3 comments:
He was such a cute baby! I love watching him grow up. I can't believe he's 7 as well. What an amazing boy!
I still remember him as being my favorite sunbeam when we taught his class! Wow, how time flies.
Where did the little 'g-man' go? Very nice post, mom. Brought a tear to my eye! I remember him at the sizes in the first few photos - oh how time flies!
Post a Comment