Ethan and I were playing this morning and this is what we found...

All E is saying now (over and over and over) is,
"Uh oh! Him head don!!! Fine it Mommy! Fine it!!!"
(translation: Uh Oh! His head is gone! Find it Mommy! Find it!)
Apparently this is almost as traumatic for Ethan as it is for the poor headless policeman.
Here's to hoping your morning is much less eventful and that your toy box doesn't eat the body parts of your poor toys!!!
3 comments:
You totally have to post the story of going to the ER because Ethan put something up his nose. I loved his response to the lecture about how you should never ever put anything up your nose. "But, I already did!" He kills me with his cuteness.
LOL hilarious! What a cutie!
I love toddler speak in writing! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment